Audio Visual Setup
Room setup and equipment have a HUGE impact on the success of the program. Done right and your audience will feel the energy of the presentation, laugh, and learn.
- Easel with a full pad of Flipchart Paper + fresh markers
- Wireless lapel microphone + spare battery (for 35+)
- LCD Projector + screen (for 35+)
- Prefere the “front” of the room be on the long wall so the audience is sitting “landscape.” This allows closeness and also the participants can easier see each other.
- The distance from the speaker to the audience should be no more than 10 to 12 feet.
- Would prefer the audience sit “Chevron” (a “V” shape) regardless of classroom, rounds, banquets, or theater seating. When one side starts to laugh the other side will also see/hear and “get into it”.
Note, Kordell moves around a lot. If the group is smaller, he can also use large group graphics and so a flat wall behind Kordell is something to be discussed. Kordell’s “artist” methods can then replace a PowerPoint/LCD projector presentation.
Note: If you are using magnification and/or videotaping, plus use as much light as possible. We request a copy of any and all video/audio.
Should you have any questions, please give us a call at (855) 673-3555 toll free.